Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Yesterday I sent out an invite to my birthday party to friends and classmates. So far the response has been very positive. Here's the invite.
Hey,

To those of who have not yet been informed.
This Thursday night the 23rd of Cheshvan I will be celebrating the completion of 23 years of living. I'm going to be having a Farbreingen in honor of the occasion. Your presence would be most welcome and appreciated.
The Farbi will be in my house CENSORED.
It will be starting at 8:30 PM - right after ---------' shiur. Since my birthday this year falls out on the day of thanks and giving and the custom of our country is to celebrate this idea with a Turkey, a Turkey will be served at 8:45 PM, be there or be queer.
Hope to see you all,
-- Be well,
Vintage jeans
A smile by the way can change somebodys' day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page