Thursday, December 01, 2005


Dependency

I read this article today about people becoming addicted to the internet and I became a tad concerned that maybe I'm becoming an addict without even knowing it. I definitely spend enough time to constitute some kind of dependency and I have noticed a slow decay of my social activities.
Could it possibly be?
Could it be that I, the advocate against allowing anything to control ones behaviors, who wont allow moods to dictate any action is under the grips of the evil internet addiction??
Or maybe its a legitimate unwinding activity.
I decided to test myself to see where my actions really lie.
From now on I'm going to spend only one hour on my computer within every 24 hour period and I can see if I start having any withdrawal symptoms.

I think I'll start next week...

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Suma said...

how many times a day do i have to check this blog for it to be obvious that i am addicted to technical avoidance? (PC)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page