Saturday, December 10, 2005


My Will
I will begin with the end in mind.
I will rejoice in my friends joys.
I will be proactive with my free time.
I will respect my mom.
I will be responsible for the smile on one persons face every day.
I will focus on G-d's good in my life.
I will cry at my friends sorrows
I will undertake a constant never ending commitment to growth.
I will dance as I get dressed in the morning.
I will love myself no matter the mood.
I will seek first to understand, then to be understood.
I will be a source of relief in other peoples lives.
I will spend less time on the computer.
I will see the endless potential of good in all people.
I will sing in the shower.
If there's a will, there's a way.

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one but a common mistake you got there--- the proverb goes, WHERE there's a will there's a way.
No sweat though;)

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sing in the shower, thats funny

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute positive twist.

It is easy to say but takes a lifetime to accomplish. Recognizing the goal though, is the first step. Everyone should look at this list everyday and work on one thing at time.

You should publish this!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

writing a will is a segulah for long life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page