Monday, May 08, 2006

Blessed are You, L-rd our G-d, King of the universe, Who bestows kindness upon the culpable for He has bestowed goodness to me

"Get up."
Oh come on, I'm so tired, it feels like I just fell asleep a few minutes ago.
"Get up."
Hello, I already went to the Kotel last night and I'll daven as soon as I wake up.
"Get up."
Man, have you ever heard of jetlag, give me a break.
"Get up."
Looking up at the stones, a tingle is making its way slowly around my body, I hear the voices around me, "May He who has bestowed goodness upon you always bestow every goodness upon you.", but it's not them that's exciting me.

It's been a while since I've felt so alive.

9 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayy im so happy to hear that! let the hikes begin

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

post bout israel and about eretz yisroel and about the holy land and just anything about ur trip and the people (ahem sabras!) and the places and...

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds liek youre enjoying, im so happy for u. take advantage while it lasts.... btw hows the bro?

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a nice time. Just out of curiosity, what makes you pick up and go to Israel right now? Nevertheless, enjoy the rest of your stay.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger vintage jeans said...

There were a number of factors that contributed in my over all decision in coming here.
However my main purpose here is to learn and spend time with my brother.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds nice. I hope I wasn't prying into your personal life. Anyway, like I said - enjoy your stay.

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting for a new post....

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

ya can u please update?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger vintage jeans said...

Your wait is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page