Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm back



My trip is over.
I got back home yesterday morning.
Thank the good Lord, it was one of my best trips to the holy land.
I decided against posting updates on the blog, because I feel that at times people become to engrossed with their blogs, that they actually lose appreciation of the reality around them. Everything becomes over analyzed and looked at in a way of 'wow, that is beautiful, how inspirational, I can't wait to share', and the actual inspiration can become lost in the process of giving it over.
But not to worry, I did do a lot of writing in my notebook and I plan on posting some of the articles up in the near future, describing different parts and times of the trip.
California here we come!

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its great to hear from u again. nice to know that u enjoyed ur trip so much, maybe thats y u didnt keep in touch with anyone... Anyway, cant wait to read your future posts. Enjoy california and the wedding!!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger vintage jeans said...

Hey Schoolgirl!
How are your summer plans coming along? I hope your having a stupendous time away from school.
You can give me a call if you aren't too busy, but you have to call before next week, because I'll be in canada for a few weeks and won't have my cell phone.
Be good, be safe, be happy!

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Model t rearend samoa projectors Real time transactions bank debt card transaction models Huskie hockey logo beach models Sacramento plastic surgery center How to lose fat around your face Nude model drawing Service stations - bishop ca zithromax babe sex pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page