Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Busy busy

My apologies for the lack of update to all who spend time checking this blog. I'm in the middle of a few hectic weeks. Thank G-d, I have a few friends getting married and the weddings are keeping me busy with lots of traveling. In addition I've been trying to put extra focus on my studies which has taken a lot of my computer time. I hope to post something before my Toronto trip this Thursday.
Regarding the rest of the Chanukah posts I don't think it's appropriate anymore given the fact that Chanukah has been over for a while. If people are interested I may change my mind, but I think we should wait for next year.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Dovid said...

Hmmm, maybe I should follow your example and place learning over posting...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger vintage jeans said...

... and I've been wondering how you mange to pull them both off.
I still try to find time to look over your blog, I think it can be included under learning.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute; this is a beautiful fight.

I am jealous that you HAVE your whole day to learn in a structured environment and don't have to work yet. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page