Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Youths demise as expressed by my favorite berries.
Unhappiness, where's when I was young, and we didn't give a damn. 'Cause we were raised to see life as fun and take it if we can.
Understand what I've become, it wasn't my design. And people ev'rywhere think, something better than I am. But I miss you, I miss, 'cause I liked it, 'Cause I liked it, when I was out there. Do you know this? Do you know you did not find me. You did not find. Does anyone care?
You can't accuse me of not trying. I think I may be running away to Israel one of these days, or maybe Jamaica.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am i slow, or does this need to be carefully thought into to be understood??! anyone care to 'splain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page